Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Noah's Ark Birthday Party


This Noah's Ark themed birthday party was just spectacular! This talented mom must have planned this adorable party for many months. She had so many spectacular touches that reflected the Noah's Ark theme. She contacted me about making her some Noah's Ark Fondant Cupcake Toppers in both boy and girl animals, which I did.

Each guest received a bag with snacks inside.
Each lucky guest also received a safari hat and binoculars! Isn't this just SO COOL?
Rainbow candy bar.....
Cheese cut into animal shapes
Rainbow fruit platter
Sandwiches cut into animal shapes
Monkey wrappers for halved bananas served in colorful cupcake wrappers
Big colorful buckets filled with goodies for each guest to take home
Pot O Gold Favors made with brightly colored fruity licorice
The beginnings of rainbow cupcakes, the rainbow colored batter
The baked cupcakes
Cupcakes out of the wrapper


Add VideoReally pretty Noah's Ark Fondant Topper and tall layer cake
Surprise!!! Look whats INSIDE!!!!
She started with all of these rainbow colored layers
And ended up with this SPECTACULAR GOURMET MASTERPIECE! I've got to try one of these rainbow cakes!




Here are her rainbow cupcakes. I think she used those sour candies that are in strips with rainbow colors.

Here's where I come in.... My toppers are mixed in with her rainbows.
Boy and girl elephants
My Tigers
My alligator



Here is a picture of all of the toppers that I made for the party




3 comments:

  1. This gave me some really awesome inspiration! My son Noah will be 1 in November and I'm already brewing ideas for his first birthday party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE this entire theme & you carried it out so well! I have advertised you on my blog & there has been great feedback about your party!
    http://thepinklime.blogspot.com/p/party-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u help ask the lady where she get those cute party animal paper bags from? I wanna get some of these for my son's 1st birthday party.. Thanks! I'm from singapore.. My email add is guni.eunice@live.com

    ReplyDelete